Spotsylvania Dumpster Rental | Prohibited Items
Rolloff Dumpster Rental
Our rolloff dumpsters can haul away just about anything. There are a few items that we cannot dump however, or that will incur an additional fee at the dumpsite.
- Mattresses are commonly disposed of in home cleanup projects, but can sometimes incur an addional small fee from the dumpsite
- Refrigerators are not able to be hauled because of the chemical freon found in them
- Paint cans and chemicals often found in a garage are prohibited at dumpsites because of their toxic properties
- Chemically treated railroad ties are also prohibited for the same reason
- Tires also can incur an additional fee from the dumpsite
- Tree stumps are not allowed in the dumpster as they are very difficult to dispose of and are extremely heavy. For information on tree debris, read further on this page.
Most other items you could want to dispose of can be hauled away in any of our dumpsters. If you have a job where you have a clean dump of cement or a clean dump of dirt, we can haul that away as well.
Give us a call at (571) 298-2450 if you have questions about any specific item you have questions about and we will let you know if you should use a rolloff dumpster for your project. We are always available to meet your needs.
- Concrete is a special material and if you need a dumpster for only concrete, we can supply one for you so you don't have to pay for the extra weight in the dumpster, as concrete can be very heavy. Typically a smaller dumpster would be used for concrete as putting concrete in a large dumpster can cause issues with the truck and may be difficult or impossible to lift off the ground. Small amounts of concrete are able to be put in our regular dumpsters with other debris, but be aware that it is heavy and there is a weight allowance on standard household debris/construction debris dumpsters.
- Dirt falls under the same category as concrete, and if you need a dumpsters specifically for dirt, we can supply you a small one exempt from overweight charges, as long as the only material in the dumpster is dirt.
- Brush is another material that can be dumped without any additional weight charges as long as the only material in the dumpster is brush. Brush tends to be lighter so a larger dumpster can be used if you have a lot of brush. This rule does NOT apply to tree trunks/stumps. Stumps in particular are very difficult to dispose of, and are extremely heavy. As a rule we do not take tree stumps in our dumpsters at all.
Rent a dumpster today. Call us at (571) 298-2450.